All are welcome at the Church of the Good Shepherd. Please join us for any of our services and we invite you to become a member of our parish family.
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Vigil Mass
- Sundays: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. and 12:05 p.m.
- Holy Days: 6:30 a.m., 12:05 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- Note: Special schedules are published for Christmas and Easter.
- Fridays: Before the 12:05 p.m. Mass.
- Saturdays: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Penitential Services during Advent and Lent
- 4th Sunday of the Month: Please call the Parish Center regarding preparations: (310) 285-5425
- Six months notice is required. Please make an appointment with one of the priests at least six months before your wedding date: (310) 285-5425
- 1st Friday of the Month: Eucharistic Devotion 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- 1st Saturday of the Month: Fatima Devotion after 8 a.m. Mass.